We are an approved advisor for DFIs around the world, having successfully completed advisory engagements for infrastructure and power projects totaling more than $50 billion.
Our financial services advisory team provides investment and risk management advisory services to organizations and investors involved in impact investing and development financing.
- Conduct bankable feasibility studies for public & private sector clients
- Arrange project preparation grants to support development
- Advise lenders & sovereigns on project viability
- Build robust financial models and conduct valuations
- Support bid submissions, procurement processes, and M&A
- Perform economic and regulatory framework analysis
- Advise clients, including impact investment funds, DFIs, governments, and other development organizations
- Provide tailored investment services, including investment strategy, fund structuring, deal structuring, investment due diligence, work-outs/exits
- Design risk/investment management governance
- Provide hedging and pricing advice and solutions, including interest rate and FX hedging
- Support DFIs and other funders on hedging related advisory mandates
- Advise on asset and liability management